Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hello


My two biggest interests are the drug war and philosophy. A lot of this blog will probably involve one or both of these. I’m not going to be a reporter. I want to talk about what the drug war says about our society. I want to talk about the sort of relationship with drugs an ideal society would have. This is mostly a creative outlet for me and my ideas about life I never finish. Hopefully having a place to flesh out my ideas will make me actually do it. I have a lot to say, and I get the feeling that my roomates & friends are sick of me talking about drug policy. That, plus I'm thinking that 50 years from now, kids might be researching blogs to find out what life was like back in the 10's. So maybe one day a kid studying the epic failure of the drug war might stumble across my blog and I can tell him/her all about it. I might add that I hope by then we have a genderless pronoun.

No comments: